How It All Works
No locked-in, long-term contracts. Try Shortcut Blogging for 3 months to see if it’s right for you. After the trial period, you can stop whenever you like – with zero hassles. See our pricing.
We want you to sound great! That’s why we ship you a high-quality USB microphone and mic stand. Your new mic has been chosen for ease of use and sound quality. It’s yours to keep.
While you’re waiting for your mic to arrive, you have a 37-minute homework assignment:
- You’ll use the Shortcut Blogging outlining process to develop an entire year’s worth of interview topics. The exercise takes less than an hour of your time and you’ll be amazed at what you come up with.
- You’ll also meet your podcast host. Your host is an experienced real-world radio broadcaster who will conduct your interviews professionally and respectfully, getting the very best performance out of you.
You’ll Need to Dedicate 1 Hour Per Month.
Can you handle that?
Your only ongoing time commitment is a monthly 60-minute online recording session with your podcast host.
In your monthly sessions, you and your host will record up to 5 interview-guided podcasts. This online recording session will be approximately 60-minutes. During that time, your host will use your list of topics to guide the interviews. Keep your groovy microphone out on your desk where people can see it. That’s what podcasters do.
That’s it. Everything else is on us.
Sit back and relax; we’ll take care of the rest.
Your host is also your audio editor. He or she will create the intro and close for your podcast and perform whatever editing and processing is required for an optimal sound. The audio files will be prepped for distribution in iTunes and other audio delivery systems.
Once ready – and after a quality check – the audio files are sent to our transcriptionists, and then off to our professional editors who will turn a rough audio transcription into a polished blog post/article. This is important for your visitors who want to consume your content by reading it. It’s the best of both worlds!
As a final step our blog editors will post the weekly interview and the article to your blog. These posts are scheduled in advance for whatever day you prefer to appear. If you desire, you may pre-approve your posts before they are published. However, keep in mind that these aren’t ghost-written posts. They are based 100% on what you said in the podcast.
We perform quality checks on each and every post and podcast sent out to ensure the best possible audio quality in the podcast along with impeccable grammar in the written version. We’ll make you look good!
Rinse and repeat.
Every month, the same thing takes place:
- You’re interviewed for approximately 60-minutes.
- The interviews are edited with intro/close (optional).
- The audio interviews are transcribed.
- The transcriptions are professionally rewritten and adapted as posts to accompany the podcast.
- Your podcast and written blog posts are posted to your blog and scheduled for automatic publication.
It really is that simple.
After a full year of Blogging/Podcasting…
People speak at about 150 words per minute. After 52 podcasts, if you average 5 minutes per episode, you will have approximately 39,000 words which is more than enough to turn your transcripts into an average-length ebook!
Have a Question? Ready to Get Started?
Our pricing plan is simple and straight-forward. Got questions? Give us a call at (888) 996-0660.